Charts tracking usage of 'web portal'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'web portal' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'web portal'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'web portal' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'web portal' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'web portal'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'web portal' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'web portal' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'web portal'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'web portal'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'web portal'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'web portal'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'web portal'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'web portal'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'web portal', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'web portal'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'web portal'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'web portal'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'web portal'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'web portal'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'web portal'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'web portal', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'web portal'
michael a. fraser (9/2), asif akram (8/1), meriel patrick (8/1), luis martinez-uribe (8/1), tahir mansoori (8/1), james a. j. wilson (8/1), paul jeffreys (8/1), matthew dovey (3/1), stewart waller (3/1), jon allen (3/1), chris awre (3/1), jon hunter (3/1), ian dolphin (3/1), yan han (2/1), michael mcleod (2/1), judith clark (2/1), jim ridolfo (2/1), william hart-davidson (2/1), masha garibyan (1/1), andrew cox (1/1), janifer gatenby (1/1), steve richardson (1/1), agnes guyon (1/1), barbara sen (1/1), tertia coetsee (1/1), friederike schimmelpfennig (1/1), james sankar (1/1), geoff butters (1/1), paul miller (1/1), claire tylee (1/1), peter schirmbacher (1/1), andy powell (1/1), susanne dobratz (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), katrin flemming (1/1), michelle perrott (1/1), leo waaijers (1/1), eddy verbaan (1/1), elly cope (1/1), anne ramsden (1/1)