Charts tracking usage of 'learning objects'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'learning objects' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'learning objects'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'learning objects' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'learning objects' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'learning objects'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'learning objects' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'learning objects' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'learning objects'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'learning objects'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'learning objects'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'learning objects'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'learning objects'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'learning objects'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'learning objects', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'learning objects'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'learning objects'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'learning objects'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'learning objects'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'learning objects'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'learning objects'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'learning objects', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'learning objects'
jean godby (42/1), andy powell (25/5), yan han (24/1), paul miller (17/2), ian dolphin (17/2), steve richardson (8/1), rosie jones (6/1), marie-therese gramstadt (6/1), john maccoll (4/2), phil barker (4/1), philip hunter (4/3), julie allinson (4/4), ellen collins (3/1), margaret weaver (3/1), pete johnston (3/3), sarah shreeves (3/1), liz pearce (3/1), marieke guy (3/3), graham stone (3/1), sarah currier (2/1), michael day (2/1), dave puplett (2/1), rachel bruce (2/1), leona carpenter (2/1), rhiannon mcloughlin (2/1), balviar notay (2/1), richard jones (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), amanda hill (2/1), mahendra mahey (2/1), brian whalley (2/1), rachel heery (2/2), charles oppenheim (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), lynn silipigni connaway (1/1), vassilis tzouvaras (1/1), helen brady (1/1), monica duke (1/1), graeme west (1/1), andreas strasser (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), kirsty pitkin (1/1), malcolm moffat (1/1), amber thomas (1/1), stuart lewis (1/1), nick nicholas (1/1), kerry blinco (1/1), sophie clarke (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), sebastien francois (1/1), mick eadie (1/1), tracy gardner (1/1), david donald (1/1), nigel ward (1/1), margaret henty (1/1), sally rumsey (1/1), andrew rothery (1/1), martin donnelly (1/1), johan oomen (1/1), sue manuel (1/1), keren mills (1/1), shirley hyatt (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), jackie knowles (1/1), iain wallace (1/1), michelle perrott (1/1), leo waaijers (1/1), anne ramsden (1/1), vicky mays (1/1), sarah higgins (1/1)