Charts tracking usage of 'kings college london'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'kings college london' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'kings college london'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'kings college london' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'kings college london' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'kings college london'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'kings college london' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'kings college london' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'kings college london'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'kings college london'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'kings college london'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'kings college london'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'kings college london'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'kings college london'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'kings college london', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'kings college london'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'kings college london'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'kings college london'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'kings college london'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'kings college london'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'kings college london'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'kings college london', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'kings college london'
brian kelly (24/20), shirley keane (9/5), alastair dunning (8/5), frances blomeley (5/2), philip pothen (5/3), debra hiom (4/2), chris awre (4/3), simon jennings (4/2), rachel kemsley (3/1), michael day (3/3), justine kitchen (3/1), robert baxter (3/1), richard gartner (3/1), richard green (3/2), jonathan hassell (2/1), sarah lewthwaite (2/1), tobias blanke (2/1), ea draffan (2/1), dan greenstein (2/1), ann borda (2/1), neil beagrie (2/1), bridget soulsby (2/1), dominik lukes (2/1), emma beer (2/1), david sloan (2/1), gaby bright (2/1), jeanna nikolov-ramirez gaviria (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), paul davey (1/1), derek law (1/2), stephen emmott (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), yola park (1/1), ronald milne (1/1), lieke ploeger (1/1), reg carr (1/1), fedor bochow (1/1), martin moyle (1/1), alison mcnab (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), sandy shaw (1/1), kelly russell (1/1), david parkes (1/1), amy gibbons (1/1), valeda dent (1/1), alistair dunning (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), stephanie taylor (1/1), clemens neudecker (1/1), matthew brack (1/1), simon waddington (1/1)