Charts tracking usage of 'university college london'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university college london' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'university college london', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university college london'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university college london' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university college london' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university college london'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university college london' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university college london' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university college london'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university college london'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university college london'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university college london'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university college london'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university college london'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university college london', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university college london'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university college london'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university college london'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university college london'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university college london'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university college london'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university college london', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university college london'
ian brown (35/1), francesca simon millar (35/1), mona hess (35/1), sally macdonald (35/1), stuart robson (35/1), graeme were (35/1), brian kelly (16/11), neil beagrie (12/3), helen forde (11/2), judith edwards (5/2), andrew flinn (5/1), emma delaney (4/1), philip hunter (4/4), ian rowlands (4/2), amy gibbons (4/1), peter williams (3/1), sarah pearson (3/1), jeremy leighton john (3/1), martin moyle (3/1), katrina dean (3/1), marieke guy (3/3), john maccoll (2/2), wendy taylor (2/1), dave puplett (2/1), paola stillone (2/1), margaret weaver (2/1), keith doyle (2/1), muhammad rafiq (2/1), shirley keane (2/2), helen williams (2/1), brian whalley (2/1), robin rice (1/1), rob allan (1/1), sara wingate gray (1/1), fiona reddington (1/1), najla semple (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), john eyre (1/1), derek law (1/1), robert beagrie (1/1), john paschoud (1/1), jane stevenson (1/1), stephanie kenna (1/1), jill russell (1/1), paola marchionni (1/1), seamus ross (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), miles banbery (1/1), frederick friend (1/1), alex ball (1/1), caroline ingram (1/1), rob crouchley (1/1), robin alston (1/1), sophie clarke (1/1), george munroe (1/1), rachel bruce (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), balviar notay (1/1), peter boot (1/1), max wilkinson (1/1), julia chruszcz (1/1), adam guy (1/1), peter kerr (1/1)