Charts tracking usage of 'university of nottingham'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'university of nottingham' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'university of nottingham', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'university of nottingham'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'university of nottingham' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'university of nottingham' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'university of nottingham'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'university of nottingham' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'university of nottingham' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'university of nottingham'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'university of nottingham'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'university of nottingham'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'university of nottingham'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'university of nottingham'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'university of nottingham'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'university of nottingham', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'university of nottingham'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'university of nottingham'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'university of nottingham'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'university of nottingham'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'university of nottingham'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'university of nottingham'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'university of nottingham', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'university of nottingham'
stephen pinfield (13/4), john maccoll (6/2), jenny hall (4/3), paula manning (4/3), stephanie taylor (4/1), tore hoel (3/1), theo andrew (3/2), paul garrud (3/1), linda kerr (2/1), debra hiom (2/2), robert sherratt (2/1), vic lyte (2/1), mike gardner (2/1), lorcan dempsey (2/2), phil cross (2/2), sophia ananiadou (2/1), paul miller (2/1), alex ball (2/1), sophia jones (2/1), shirley keane (2/2), jackie knowles (2/1), ian dolphin (2/1), rob allan (1/1), paolo manghi (1/1), donald mackay (1/1), michel wesseling (1/1), andrew walsh (1/1), margaret weaver (1/1), caroline williams (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), peter millington (1/1), wolfram horstmann (1/1), william nixon (1/1), rod ward (1/1), jackie wickham (1/1), caroline ingram (1/1), rob crouchley (1/1), rosie jones (1/1), hugo brailsford (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), justine kitchen (1/1), marie-therese gramstadt (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), lisa gray (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), emma place (1/1), brian kelly (1/1), mary robinson (1/1), leo waaijers (1/1), angela joyce (1/1), chris stephens (1/1), martin feijen (1/1)