Charts tracking usage of 'stanford university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'stanford university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'stanford university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'stanford university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'stanford university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'stanford university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'stanford university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'stanford university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'stanford university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'stanford university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'stanford university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'stanford university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'stanford university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'stanford university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'stanford university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'stanford university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'stanford university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'stanford university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'stanford university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'stanford university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'stanford university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'stanford university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'stanford university'
chris awre (5/4), michael day (4/2), ian dolphin (4/1), vicky mays (4/1), richard green (3/2), stephen g. nichols (2/1), edgardo civallero (2/1), juliet new (1/1), masha garibyan (1/1), jane ronson (1/1), paul walk (1/1), laura elliot (1/1), ann borda (1/1), creagh cole (1/1), steve mitchell (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), mariion prudio (1/1), david nichols (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), simon waddington (1/1)