Charts tracking usage of 'knowledge base'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'knowledge base' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'knowledge base'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'knowledge base' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'knowledge base' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'knowledge base'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'knowledge base' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'knowledge base' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'knowledge base'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'knowledge base'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'knowledge base'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'knowledge base'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'knowledge base'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'knowledge base'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'knowledge base', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'knowledge base'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'knowledge base'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'knowledge base'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'knowledge base'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'knowledge base'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'knowledge base'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'knowledge base', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'knowledge base'
terry reese (53/1), theo van veen (30/1), ann apps (9/1), linda humphreys (5/1), andy powell (5/1), frances boyle (5/1), janifer gatenby (4/1), emma tonkin (4/2), george brett (4/1), marlene delhaye (3/1), helen hockx-yu (3/1), tracey stanley (3/1), leslie chan (2/1), andrew cox (2/1), barbara sen (2/1), kim durante (2/1), jane stevenson (2/1), alex ball (2/2), laura akerman (2/1), barbara kirsop (2/1), neil beagrie (2/1), ana alice baptista (2/1), jose carlos ramalho (2/1), shirley keane (2/1), miguel ferreira (2/1), marieke guy (2/2), philip pothen (2/1), eddy verbaan (2/1), eddie young (2/1), debra hiom (1/1), emma wright (1/1), amy friedlander (1/1), pauline simpson (1/1), ian peacock (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), stuart lewis (1/1), william nixon (1/1), e. a. draffon (1/1), justine kitchen (1/1), nancy fjaellbrant (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), philippa levy (1/1), richard jones (1/1), alexey strelnikov (1/1), valeda dent (1/1), simeon warner (1/1), caroline thibeaud (1/1), brian whalley (1/1), phil bradley (1/1), catherine edwards (1/1), leo waaijers (1/1)