Charts tracking usage of 'uk data archive'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'uk data archive' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'uk data archive'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'uk data archive' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'uk data archive' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'uk data archive'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'uk data archive' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'uk data archive' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'uk data archive'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'uk data archive'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'uk data archive'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'uk data archive'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'uk data archive'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'uk data archive'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'uk data archive', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'uk data archive'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'uk data archive'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'uk data archive'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'uk data archive'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'uk data archive'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'uk data archive'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'uk data archive', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'uk data archive'
michael day (5/1), stuart macdonald (4/1), luis martinez (4/1), denise lievesley (4/1), bridget winstanley (4/1), jane humphreys (3/1), leona carpenter (3/1), frances boyle (3/1), marieke guy (3/1), tracey hooper (2/1), debra hiom (2/2), adrian pearce (2/1), andrew cox (2/1), carmen odell (2/1), barbara sen (2/1), robert beagrie (2/1), bernard m scaife (2/1), alex ball (2/1), marion tattersall (2/1), neil beagrie (2/1), ian rowlands (2/1), jeffrey darlington (2/1), john lewis (2/1), julia chruszcz (2/1), andy finney (2/1), eddy verbaan (2/1), humphrey southall (1/1), rob allan (1/1), brian westra (1/1), asif akram (1/1), caroline ingram (1/1), rob crouchley (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), verity brack (1/1), meriel patrick (1/1), graham pryor (1/1), luis martinez-uribe (1/1), paul ayres (1/1), martin donnelly (1/1), amanda closier (1/1), tahir mansoori (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), james a. j. wilson (1/1), amanda hill (1/1), emma place (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), paul jeffreys (1/1)