Charts tracking usage of 'newcastle university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'newcastle university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'newcastle university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'newcastle university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'newcastle university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'newcastle university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'newcastle university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'newcastle university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'newcastle university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'newcastle university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'newcastle university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'newcastle university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'newcastle university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'newcastle university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'newcastle university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'newcastle university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'newcastle university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'newcastle university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'newcastle university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'newcastle university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'newcastle university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'newcastle university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'newcastle university'
brian kelly (13/10), sarah pearson (4/1), lesly huxley (4/2), elaine blair (3/2), adrian pearce (2/1), stephen pinfield (2/1), betsy anagnostelis (2/1), leo lyons (2/1), bethan ruddock (2/1), jeffrey darlington (2/1), sue welsh (2/1), shirley keane (2/2), andy finney (2/1), walter scales (2/2), neil pollock (1/1), debra hiom (1/1), sarah ashton (1/1), dey alexander (1/1), klaas wierenga (1/1), david pearson (1/1), vanessa carr (1/1), margaret weaver (1/1), james cornford (1/1), ian brown (1/1), jim huntingford (1/1), paul miller (1/2), adrian stevenson (1/1), terry hanson (1/1), morna findlay (1/1), niall mackenzie (1/1), emma worsfold (1/1), ian winkworth (1/1), justin macneil (1/1), jessie hey (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), dave hartland (1/1)