Charts tracking usage of 'yale university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'yale university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'yale university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'yale university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'yale university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'yale university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'yale university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'yale university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'yale university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'yale university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'yale university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'yale university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'yale university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'yale university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'yale university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'yale university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'yale university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'yale university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'yale university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'yale university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'yale university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'yale university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'yale university'
jeremy frumkin (9/4), daniel chudnov (7/2), raymond yee (7/2), ross singer (5/2), chris awre (4/1), richard cameron (4/1), richard green (4/1), matthew wilcox (3/1), jennifer weintraub (3/1), robert sherratt (2/1), ross coleman (2/1), dan chudnov (2/2), ian dolphin (2/1), randy metcalfe (1/1), esther hoorn (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), seb schmoller (1/1), judith wusteman (1/1), peter binkley (1/1), sebastian rahtz (1/1), mike rylander (1/1), michael j. giarlo (1/1), jeffrey rydberg-cox (1/1), keren mills (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), john azzolini (1/1), brian kelly (1/1), ed summers (1/1)