Charts tracking usage of 'cornell university'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'cornell university' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'cornell university'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'cornell university' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'cornell university' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'cornell university'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'cornell university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'cornell university' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'cornell university'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'cornell university'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'cornell university'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'cornell university'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'cornell university'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'cornell university'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'cornell university', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'cornell university'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'cornell university'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'cornell university'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'cornell university'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'cornell university'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'cornell university'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'cornell university', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'cornell university'
michael day (7/2), neil beagrie (6/1), chris awre (5/1), rosemary russell (5/2), pete johnston (5/2), ross coleman (5/1), richard green (5/1), najla semple (4/2), stuart lewis (4/1), richard jones (4/1), simeon warner (4/1), rachel heery (4/1), julie allinson (4/1), john maccoll (3/3), alex ball (3/1), philip hunter (3/3), claire tylee (3/1), maggie jones (3/1), katrin flemming (3/1), elly cope (3/1), joanna richardson (2/1), kim durante (2/1), malcolm wolski (2/1), wendy white (2/1), janette cochrane (2/1), wolfram horstmann (2/1), paul miller (2/2), laura akerman (2/1), jessica lindholm (2/1), leona carpenter (2/1), sue pettit (2/1), liv fugl (2/1), robin rice (1/1), leslie chan (1/1), robert sherratt (1/1), mike gardner (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), adam farquhar (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), tony gill (1/1), jean godby (1/1), friederike schimmelpfennig (1/1), robin taylor (1/1), adrian stevenson (1/1), ann apps (1/1), dana mckay (1/1), barbara kirsop (1/1), peter schirmbacher (1/1), andy powell (1/1), susanne dobratz (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), eileen fenton (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), ian dolphin (1/1), brian whalley (1/1), richard mount (1/1)