Charts tracking usage of 'library of congress'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'library of congress' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'library of congress'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'library of congress' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'library of congress' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'library of congress'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'library of congress' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'library of congress' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'library of congress'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'library of congress'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'library of congress'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'library of congress'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'library of congress'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'library of congress'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'library of congress', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'library of congress'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'library of congress'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'library of congress'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'library of congress'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'library of congress'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'library of congress'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'library of congress', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'library of congress'
marta nogueira (20/1), ed summers (8/2), ann chapman (7/4), paul miller (7/4), matthew brack (7/1), michael day (6/3), philip hunter (6/3), mia ridge (5/1), shirley keane (5/2), wendy taylor (4/1), jon knight (4/2), eileen fenton (4/1), helen williams (4/1), paola stillone (3/1), conrad taylor (3/2), ross singer (3/2), jeremy frumkin (3/2), rhiannon mcloughlin (3/1), karen coyle (2/1), william kilbride (2/1), janifer gatenby (2/1), amy friedlander (2/2), ian winship (2/1), peter binkley (2/1), mike rylander (2/1), paul walk (2/1), michael j. giarlo (2/1), stuart lewis (2/1), william nixon (2/1), jennie craven (2/1), dinty moore (2/1), mick ridley (2/1), john gilby (2/2), ross coleman (2/1), dan chudnov (2/1), richard jones (2/1), david little (2/1), simeon warner (2/1), malcolm todd (2/1), gordon dunsire (2/1), philip beresford (2/1), phil bradley (2/1), robin rice (1/1), noel whitty (1/1), robina clayphan (1/1), kevin bradley (1/1), stephen gough (1/1), william y. arms (1/1), andrew cox (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), fiona reddington (1/1), najla semple (1/1), colin webb (1/1), penny garrod (1/1), kim durante (1/1), helena gillis (1/1), oren stone (1/1), nick ruest (1/1), jim smith (1/1), helen hockx-yu (1/1), marylaine block (1/1), jean godby (1/1), steve pollitt (1/1), emma tonkin (1/1), daniel chudnov (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), mark jordan (1/1), jeffrey rydberg-cox (1/1), selenay aytac (1/1), alex ball (1/1), constance rinaldo (1/1), david schloen (1/1), lou burnard (1/1), laura akerman (1/1), peter stubley (1/1), katrina clifford (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), clare davies (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), verity brack (1/1), courtney mumma (1/1), richard cameron (1/1), tom baione (1/1), marian hogg (1/1), mick eadie (1/1), charles e. jones (1/1), judith warnement (1/1), markos dendrinos (1/1), sarah shreeves (1/1), andy powell (1/1), raymond yee (1/1), bruce royan (1/1), ana alice baptista (1/1), ian tilsed (1/1), martin r. kalfatovic (1/1), richard gartner (1/1), steve mitchell (1/1), maurice line (1/1), jose carlos ramalho (1/1), nick lewis (1/1), max wilkinson (1/1), peter burnhill (1/1), miguel ferreira (1/1), annette lafford (1/1), roy tennant (1/1), susan fraser (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), julie allinson (1/1), mary rowlatt (1/1), graham jefcoate (1/1), peter kerr (1/1), andy stone (1/1)