Charts tracking usage of 'data model'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'data model' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'data model'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'data model' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'data model' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'data model'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'data model' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'data model' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'data model'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'data model'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'data model'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'data model'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'data model'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'data model'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'data model', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'data model'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'data model'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'data model'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'data model'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'data model'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'data model'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'data model', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'data model'
emma tonkin (26/2), mahendra mahey (22/2), talat chaudhri (21/2), julian cheal (19/1), richard jones (19/1), alexey strelnikov (7/1), paul miller (6/2), rachel heery (6/2), tony gill (5/1), nick sheppard (5/1), pete cliff (5/1), michael day (4/3), conrad taylor (4/2), david schloen (4/1), charles e. jones (4/1), sarah currier (3/1), pete johnston (3/2), arjan hogenaar (3/1), ed fay (3/1), john paschoud (2/1), rosemary russell (2/2), alex ball (2/2), adrian stevenson (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), marieke guy (2/1), robin rice (1/1), robina clayphan (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), najla semple (1/1), bridget robinson (1/1), paul walk (1/1), chris awre (1/1), dan greenstein (1/1), urvashi gadi (1/1), maureen pennock (1/1), brigitte jorg (1/1), aaron krowne (1/1), richard green (1/1), matthew brack (1/1)