Charts tracking usage of 'metadata model'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'metadata model' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'metadata model'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'metadata model' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'metadata model' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'metadata model'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'metadata model' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'metadata model' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'metadata model'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'metadata model'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'metadata model'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'metadata model'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'metadata model'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'metadata model'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'metadata model', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'metadata model'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'metadata model'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'metadata model'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'metadata model'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'metadata model'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'metadata model'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'metadata model', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'metadata model'
michael day (4/1), andy stone (4/1), emma tonkin (3/2), talat chaudhri (3/2), julian cheal (2/1), rosemary russell (2/1), pete johnston (2/1), richard jones (2/1), mahendra mahey (2/1), rachel heery (2/1), julie allinson (2/1), britta woldering (1/1), theo van veen (1/1), alexey strelnikov (1/1)