Charts tracking usage of 'xml schema'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'xml schema' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'xml schema'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'xml schema' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'xml schema' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'xml schema'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'xml schema' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'xml schema' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'xml schema'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'xml schema'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'xml schema'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'xml schema'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'xml schema'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'xml schema'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'xml schema', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'xml schema'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'xml schema'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'xml schema'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'xml schema'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'xml schema'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'xml schema'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'xml schema', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'xml schema'
charles oppenheim (8/1), elizabeth gadd (8/1), andy powell (8/3), steve probets (8/1), richard gartner (6/1), matthew dovey (5/2), pete johnston (5/3), phil barker (4/1), mina sotiriou (4/1), tracey stanley (4/1), rachel heery (4/2), julie allinson (4/2), sally rumsey (3/1), john maccoll (2/2), steve richardson (2/1), brian green (2/1), vassilis tzouvaras (2/1), michael day (2/1), david martin (2/1), rosemary russell (2/1), shigeki sugita (2/1), francis cave (2/1), johan oomen (2/1), manjula patel (2/1), masako suzuki (2/1), paul browning (2/1), fiona hewer (1/1), sarah currier (1/1), adrian tribe (1/1), guenter waibel (1/1), adam farquhar (1/1), stewart waller (1/1), paul hardaker (1/1), jason cooper (1/1), asif akram (1/1), jon allen (1/1), robert kiley (1/1), chris awre (1/1), paola stillone (1/1), jean godby (1/1), jon hunter (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), ann apps (1/1), sophie clarke (1/1), meriel patrick (1/1), luis martinez-uribe (1/1), henry s. thompson (1/1), john gilby (1/1), sam pepler (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), alan gadian (1/1), tahir mansoori (1/1), eric lease morgan (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), neil jacobs (1/1), david tarrant (1/1), annemiek van der kuil (1/1), steve hitchcock (1/1), james a. j. wilson (1/1), ian dolphin (1/1), sarah callaghan (1/1), christy henshaw (1/1), paul jeffreys (1/1), martin feijen (1/1)