Charts tracking usage of 'jisc collections'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'jisc collections' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'jisc collections'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'jisc collections' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'jisc collections' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'jisc collections'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'jisc collections' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'jisc collections' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'jisc collections'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'jisc collections'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'jisc collections'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'jisc collections'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'jisc collections'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'jisc collections'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'jisc collections', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'jisc collections'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'jisc collections'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'jisc collections'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'jisc collections'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'jisc collections'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'jisc collections'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'jisc collections', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'jisc collections'
caren milloy (23/1), shirley keane (8/3), maureen pennock (3/1), marieke guy (3/1), stephanie taylor (3/1), julie allinson (3/1), ross macintyre (2/1), paul needham (2/1), jason cooper (2/1), philip hunter (2/2), paul meehan (2/1), philip pothen (2/1), ariadne staff (2/1), charles oppenheim (1/1), gillian austen (1/1), john maccoll (1/1), tim wales (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), chris rusbridge (1/1), dicky maidment-otlet (1/1), anna grigson (1/1), rachel bruce (1/1), balviar notay (1/1), judy redfearn (1/1), graham seaman (1/1), peter kiely (1/1), jane williams (1/1)