Charts tracking usage of 'dner'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'dner' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'dner'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'dner' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'dner' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'dner'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'dner' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'dner' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'dner'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'dner'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'dner'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'dner'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'dner'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'dner'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'dner', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'dner'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'dner'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'dner'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'dner'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'dner'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'dner'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'dner', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'dner'
stephen pinfield (93/3), lorcan dempsey (90/3), philip hunter (59/10), paul miller (47/8), pete johnston (25/5), john maccoll (17/4), balviar notay (17/2), marieke guy (17/3), judith clark (16/1), sandy shaw (16/1), tony ross (14/1), margaret weaver (14/1), rachel bruce (13/1), andy powell (13/3), gillian austen (10/1), bridget robinson (10/3), peter brophy (9/2), rosemary russell (9/2), liz lyon (8/1), roddy macleod (7/3), brian kelly (7/3), ariadne staff (7/2), ruth wilson (6/2), chris rusbridge (5/1), derek law (5/1), verity brack (5/2), david palmer (5/2), jill r. griffiths (4/1), helena gillis (4/1), marian hogg (4/1), catherine grout (4/1), john gilby (4/1), nick lewis (4/1), shirley keane (4/1), ronald milne (3/1), geoff butters (3/1), alice grant (3/1), kate robinson (3/1), michael breaks (3/1), matthew dovey (2/1), debra hiom (2/1), jane ronson (2/1), jim strom (2/1), michael day (2/1), reg carr (2/1), monica duke (2/1), mina sotiriou (2/1), paula manning (2/1), tracey stanley (2/1), francisco pinto (1/1), susi woodhouse (1/1), penny garrod (1/1), david pearson (1/1), linda humphreys (1/1), chris awre (1/1), peter stubley (1/1), alison mcnab (1/1), neil beagrie (1/1), wilma alexander (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), manjula patel (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), martin hamilton (1/1), jane williams (1/1), rachel heery (1/1)