Charts tracking tags in articles by Karen Estlund
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Karen Estlund, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Karen Estlund articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Karen Estlund.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Karen Estlund referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Karen Estlund
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Karen Estlund
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Karen Estlund:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Karen Estlund
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Karen Estlund refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Karen Estlund
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Karen Estlund
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Karen Estlund, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Karen Estlund
archives (26/1), preservation (11/1), university of oregon (5/1), standards (4/1), infrastructure (4/1), content management (3/1), file format (3/1), repositories (3/1), droid (3/1), data management (2/1), oais (2/1), adobe (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), microsoft (2/1), dvd (2/1), blog (2/1), xml (2/1), privacy (1/1), video (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), digital repositories (1/1), digital preservation (1/1), digital asset management (1/1), ocr (1/1), the national archives (1/1), ead (1/1), dspace (1/1), eportfolio (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), microsoft office (1/1), google (1/1), tagging (1/1), optical character recognition (1/1), digital record object identification (1/1)