Charts tracking usage of 'document management'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'document management' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'document management'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'document management' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'document management' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'document management'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'document management' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'document management' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'document management'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'document management'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'document management'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'document management'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'document management'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'document management'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'document management', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'document management'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'document management'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'document management'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'document management'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'document management'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'document management'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'document management', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'document management'
brian kelly (11/2), mike lowndes (5/1), paul browning (5/1), martin white (3/2), heila pienaar (3/1), emma tonkin (3/1), martie van deventer (3/1), jeffrey rydberg-cox (2/1), lise foster (2/1), leslie chan (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), bernadette daly (1/1), david larbey (1/1), sally criddle (1/1), subbiah arunachalam (1/1), nick nicholas (1/1), kerry blinco (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), barbara kirsop (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), nigel ward (1/1), richard jones (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), steve hitchcock (1/1), david hook (1/1)