Charts tracking tags in articles by Simon Waddington
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Simon Waddington, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Simon Waddington articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Simon Waddington.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Simon Waddington referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Simon Waddington
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Simon Waddington
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Simon Waddington:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Simon Waddington
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Simon Waddington refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Simon Waddington
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Simon Waddington
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Simon Waddington, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Simon Waddington
repositories (53/1), sakai (30/1), fedora commons (25/1), sharepoint (19/1), software (14/1), metadata (13/1), research (8/1), hydra (7/1), university of hull (6/1), archives (6/1), preservation (6/1), content management (5/1), jisc (5/1), search technology (4/1), e-research (3/1), content management interoperability services (3/1), repomman (3/1), digital repositories (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), microsoft (2/1), data (2/1), jisc information environment (2/1), url (2/1), cataloguing (1/1), standards (1/1), data management (1/1), remap project (1/1), opac (1/1), bbc (1/1), framework (1/1), university of virginia (1/1), dublin core (1/1), mods (1/1), kings college london (1/1), higher education (1/1), open source (1/1), solr (1/1), stanford university (1/1), clif (1/1)