Charts tracking tags in articles by Danielle Cooley
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Danielle Cooley, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Danielle Cooley articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Danielle Cooley.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Danielle Cooley referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Danielle Cooley
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Danielle Cooley
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Danielle Cooley:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Danielle Cooley
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Danielle Cooley refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Danielle Cooley
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Danielle Cooley
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Danielle Cooley, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Danielle Cooley
research (20/1), usability (15/1), css (9/1), google (8/1), html5 (7/1), data (6/1), html (6/1), responsive design (5/1), mobile (4/1), browser (2/1), happy cog (2/1), university of virginia (2/1), higher education (2/1), xhtml (2/1), accessibility (1/1), windows (1/1), video (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), web standards (1/1), youtube (1/1), mis (1/1), widget (1/1), android (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), archives (1/1), metadata (1/1), search technology (1/1), microsoft (1/1), framework (1/1), twitter (1/1), graphics (1/1), blog (1/1), google maps (1/1), aggregation (1/1), google docs (1/1), kansas state university (1/1)