Charts tracking usage of 'wellcome library'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'wellcome library' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'wellcome library'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'wellcome library' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'wellcome library' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'wellcome library'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'wellcome library' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'wellcome library' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'wellcome library'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'wellcome library'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'wellcome library'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'wellcome library'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'wellcome library'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'wellcome library'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'wellcome library', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'wellcome library'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'wellcome library'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'wellcome library'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'wellcome library'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'wellcome library'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'wellcome library'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'wellcome library', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'wellcome library'
robert kiley (34/1), christy henshaw (34/1), dave thompson (31/5), chris hilton (14/2), christopher hilton (8/1), natalie walters (8/1), william kilbride (6/1), malcolm todd (6/1), jane humphreys (5/1), frances boyle (5/1), david little (4/1), maureen pennock (3/1), jenny hall (3/2), donald mackay (2/1), david pearson (2/1), rod ward (2/1), ed fay (2/1), keir hopwood (1/1), david tarrant (1/1), steve hitchcock (1/1), philip beresford (1/1), matthew brack (1/1)