Charts tracking usage of 'wellcome trust'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'wellcome trust' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'wellcome trust'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'wellcome trust' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'wellcome trust' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'wellcome trust'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'wellcome trust' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'wellcome trust' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'wellcome trust'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'wellcome trust'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'wellcome trust'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'wellcome trust'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'wellcome trust'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'wellcome trust'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'wellcome trust', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'wellcome trust'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'wellcome trust'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'wellcome trust'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'wellcome trust'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'wellcome trust'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'wellcome trust'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'wellcome trust', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'wellcome trust'
maureen pennock (10/2), marieke guy (10/3), julie allinson (10/2), theo andrew (9/1), jenny hall (4/3), debra hiom (2/1), william kilbride (2/1), donald mackay (2/1), michel wesseling (2/1), julian cook (2/2), caroline williams (2/2), rod ward (2/1), morag mackie (2/1), balviar notay (2/1), catherine grout (2/1), shirley keane (2/2), manjula patel (2/1), paula manning (2/1), malcolm todd (2/1), mahendra mahey (2/1), andrea tanner (2/1), leo waaijers (2/1), sue hawkins (2/1), linda kerr (1/1), richard davis (1/1), robin rice (1/1), leslie chan (1/1), gillian austen (1/1), najla semple (1/1), david pearson (1/1), sarah pearson (1/1), tim machin (1/1), robert kiley (1/1), subbiah arunachalam (1/1), stevan harnad (1/1), paul meehan (1/1), barbara kirsop (1/1), david little (1/1), nick sheppard (1/1), chris hilton (1/1), philip beresford (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), christy henshaw (1/1), dave thompson (1/1), angela joyce (1/1)