Charts tracking usage of 'geospatial data'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'geospatial data' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'geospatial data'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'geospatial data' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'geospatial data' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'geospatial data'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'geospatial data' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'geospatial data' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'geospatial data'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'geospatial data'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'geospatial data'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'geospatial data'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'geospatial data'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'geospatial data'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'geospatial data', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'geospatial data'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'geospatial data'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'geospatial data'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'geospatial data'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'geospatial data'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'geospatial data'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'geospatial data', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'geospatial data'
julie allinson (13/3), conrad taylor (11/2), maureen pennock (10/2), martin donnelly (9/1), marieke guy (9/2), john maccoll (8/1), sylvie lafortune (8/2), paul miller (8/4), alex ball (7/1), ed fay (7/2), michael day (6/2), mahendra mahey (6/3), pete johnston (5/2), mike jones (4/1), chris awre (4/3), nikki rogers (4/1), simon price (4/1), damian steer (4/1), rob allan (3/1), tony gill (3/1), paul walk (3/1), caroline ingram (3/1), rob crouchley (3/1), rachel bruce (3/1), andy powell (3/3), balviar notay (3/1), matthew dovey (2/1), marta nogueira (2/1), david fuegi (2/2), stewart waller (2/1), asif akram (2/1), jon allen (2/1), jon hunter (2/1), monika elbert (2/2), meriel patrick (2/1), talat chaudhri (2/2), chris clark (2/1), luis martinez-uribe (2/1), roddy macleod (2/1), shirley keane (2/1), tahir mansoori (2/1), michael a. fraser (2/1), james a. j. wilson (2/1), ian dolphin (2/1), paul jeffreys (2/1), david walton (1/1), julian cheal (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), michael kennedy (1/1), dave puplett (1/1), rosemary russell (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), emma tonkin (1/1), keith doyle (1/1), stuart macdonald (1/1), philip hunter (1/1), luis martinez (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), mick eadie (1/1), leona carpenter (1/1), tessa bruce (1/1), mia ridge (1/1), richard jones (1/1), jessie hey (1/1), roy lowry (1/1), scott turner (1/1), sarah callaghan (1/1), pete cliff (1/1)