Charts tracking usage of 'subject gateway'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'subject gateway' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'subject gateway'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'subject gateway' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'subject gateway' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'subject gateway'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'subject gateway' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'subject gateway' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'subject gateway'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'subject gateway'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'subject gateway'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'subject gateway'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'subject gateway'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'subject gateway'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'subject gateway', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'subject gateway'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'subject gateway'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'subject gateway'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'subject gateway'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'subject gateway'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'subject gateway'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'subject gateway', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'subject gateway'
monica duke (9/2), debbie campbell (7/1), tomas schoenthal (6/1), kjell jansson (6/1), jessica lindholm (6/1), debra hiom (5/3), philip hunter (3/3), sue welsh (3/2), chris bailey (3/1), judith clark (2/1), roddy macleod (2/2), brian kelly (2/1), pete cliff (2/1), linda kerr (1/1), matthew dovey (1/1), alison scammell (1/1), lorcan dempsey (1/1), emma turner (1/1), michael day (1/1), bernadette daly (1/1), judith edwards (1/1), chris armstrong (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), clare davies (1/1), mina sotiriou (1/1), anne dimond (1/1), emma worsfold (1/1), jenny hall (1/1), lesa ng (1/1), matthew hall (1/1), karyn meaden (1/1), paula manning (1/1), tracey stanley (1/1), alistair dunning (1/1), john harrington (1/1), jasper tredgold (1/1), rachel heery (1/1), angela joyce (1/1), graham jefcoate (1/1)