Charts tracking usage of 'web app'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'web app' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'web app'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'web app' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'web app' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'web app'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'web app' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'web app' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'web app'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'web app'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'web app'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'web app'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'web app'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'web app'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'web app', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'web app'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'web app'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'web app'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'web app'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'web app'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'web app'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'web app', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'web app'
jason cooper (23/1), gary brewerton (23/1), brett burridge (11/4), brian kelly (9/6), mike jones (5/1), nikki rogers (5/1), simon price (5/1), damian steer (5/1), ed summers (5/2), peter binkley (4/1), mike rylander (4/1), michael j. giarlo (4/1), ross singer (4/1), jeremy frumkin (4/1), dan chudnov (4/1), martin white (3/1), rosemary russell (3/2), keith doyle (3/1), ann chapman (2/1), ian upton (2/1), stuart lewis (2/2), adrian stevenson (2/1), shirley keane (2/1), julie allinson (2/2), ed fay (2/1), richard davis (1/1), fiona hewer (1/1), adrian tribe (1/1), dave beckett (1/1), ian peacock (1/1), vassilis tzouvaras (1/1), paul hardaker (1/1), marlene delhaye (1/1), olivia walsby (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), paul bevan (1/1), paul miller (1/1), sebastien francois (1/1), arjan hogenaar (1/1), henry s. thompson (1/1), sam pepler (1/1), johan oomen (1/1), richard jones (1/1), alan gadian (1/1), simeon warner (1/1), marieke guy (1/1), sarah rayner (1/1), sarah callaghan (1/1), rachel heery (1/1)