Charts tracking usage of 'further education'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'further education' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'further education'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'further education' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'further education' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'further education'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'further education' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'further education' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'further education'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'further education'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'further education'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'further education'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'further education'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'further education'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'further education', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'further education'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'further education'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'further education'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'further education'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'further education'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'further education'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'further education', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'further education'
roddy macleod (28/12), randy metcalfe (12/4), mark williams (11/1), shirley keane (11/6), donald mackay (8/2), philip hunter (7/6), andy powell (7/4), martin hamilton (6/1), emma place (6/1), ian dolphin (6/3), john blunden-ellis (6/2), marieke guy (5/3), brian kelly (5/5), charles oppenheim (4/1), ruth martin (4/2), penny garrod (4/4), sebastian rahtz (4/2), chris awre (4/2), amber thomas (4/2), neil beagrie (4/4), jenny hall (4/4), balviar notay (4/2), naomi korn (4/1), philip pothen (4/3), angela joyce (4/2), lyndon pugh (3/3), matthew dovey (3/1), debra hiom (3/3), william kilbride (3/1), jane ronson (3/1), john maccoll (3/3), stephen pinfield (3/2), lorcan dempsey (3/2), jayne everard (3/1), paul miller (3/2), jon hunter (3/1), leona carpenter (3/1), alyson tyler (3/1), lesa ng (3/2), liz pearce (3/2), jessie hey (3/2), julia chruszcz (3/1), simon jennings (3/2), sarah currier (2/1), masha garibyan (2/2), robert sherratt (2/1), tony kidd (2/1), steve richardson (2/1), monica duke (2/2), david boyd (2/1), leo lyons (2/1), lawrie phipps (2/2), phil cross (2/1), jackie wickham (2/1), anne dimond (2/1), rachel bruce (2/1), william j. nixon (2/1), catherine grout (2/1), andrew rothery (2/1), brian whalley (2/2), caren milloy (2/1), pete cliff (2/2), chris stephens (2/1), neil witt (1/1), linda kerr (1/1), ellen collins (1/1), francisco pinto (1/1), steve bailey (1/1), susi woodhouse (1/1), george neisser (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), seb schmoller (1/1), joyce martin (1/1), julian prior (1/1), oren stone (1/1), peter brophy (1/1), gordon brewer (1/1), judith clark (1/1), dicky maidment-otlet (1/1), jane stevenson (1/1), paul walk (1/1), margaret weaver (1/1), marie salter (1/1), don revill (1/1), jean godby (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), malcolm moffat (1/1), james sankar (1/1), pete johnston (1/1), william nixon (1/1), betty willder (1/1), adrian stevenson (1/1), jon pratty (1/1), elizabeth mchugh (1/1), martin moyle (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), verity brack (1/1), alison mcnab (1/1), nicola harrison (1/1), stephen smith (1/1), ann borda (1/1), jenny rowley (1/1), helen forde (1/1), emma beer (1/1), judy redfearn (1/1), kurt paulus (1/1), sue harrison (1/1), steven hewitt (1/1), amanda closier (1/1), michael a. fraser (1/1), david sloan (1/1), andrew charlesworth (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), graham stone (1/1), annette lafford (1/1), thom bunting (1/1), mark bide (1/1)