Charts tracking usage of 'ordnance survey'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'ordnance survey' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'ordnance survey'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'ordnance survey' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'ordnance survey' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'ordnance survey'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'ordnance survey' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'ordnance survey' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'ordnance survey'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'ordnance survey'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'ordnance survey'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'ordnance survey'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'ordnance survey'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'ordnance survey'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'ordnance survey', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'ordnance survey'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'ordnance survey'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'ordnance survey'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'ordnance survey'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'ordnance survey'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'ordnance survey'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'ordnance survey', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'ordnance survey'
paul miller (8/3), john maccoll (3/1), jeffrey darlington (3/2), adrian pearce (2/1), chris rusbridge (2/1), paul walk (2/1), conrad taylor (2/1), tessa bruce (2/1), andy finney (2/1), mike jones (1/1), siobhan fitzpatrick (1/1), nikki rogers (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), simon price (1/1), damian steer (1/1), julie allinson (1/1), ed fay (1/1)