Charts tracking tags in articles by Alan Hopkinson
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Alan Hopkinson, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Alan Hopkinson articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Alan Hopkinson.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Alan Hopkinson referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Alan Hopkinson
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Alan Hopkinson
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Alan Hopkinson:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Alan Hopkinson
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Alan Hopkinson refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Alan Hopkinson
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Alan Hopkinson
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Alan Hopkinson, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Alan Hopkinson
tiff (14/1), ocr (13/1), digitisation (13/1), national academy of sciences (12/1), preservation (11/1), adobe (6/1), dvd (6/1), optical character recognition (6/1), software (5/1), metadata (5/1), abbyy (5/1), archives (4/1), repositories (4/1), eifl (4/1), jpeg (4/1), endangered archives programme (4/1), standards (3/1), research (3/1), middlesex university (3/1), file format (2/1), jisc digital media (2/1), digital repositories (2/1), national library of armenia (2/1), data (2/1), dcmi (2/1), british library (2/1), eprints (2/1), content management (1/1), stm (1/1), schema (1/1), algorithm (1/1), document format (1/1), dublin core metadata initiative (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), dspace (1/1), open access (1/1), resource description (1/1), microsoft (1/1), tasi (1/1), dublin core (1/1), ifla (1/1), graphics (1/1), open source (1/1), database (1/1), drupal (1/1), open standard (1/1)