Charts tracking tags in articles by Panayiotis Periorellis
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Panayiotis Periorellis, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Panayiotis Periorellis articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Panayiotis Periorellis.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Panayiotis Periorellis referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Panayiotis Periorellis
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Panayiotis Periorellis
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Panayiotis Periorellis:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Panayiotis Periorellis
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Panayiotis Periorellis refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Panayiotis Periorellis
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Panayiotis Periorellis
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Panayiotis Periorellis, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Panayiotis Periorellis
cataloguing (19/1), z39.50 (14/1), software (10/1), database (7/1), standards (5/1), search technology (5/1), algorithm (3/1), tagging (3/1), information retrieval (2/1), opac (2/1), telnet (2/1), data (2/1), university of sunderland (2/1), web browser (2/1), elib (2/1), british library (2/1), windows (1/1), bibliographic record (1/1), ukoln (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), ftp (1/1), digital library (1/1), research (1/1), hypertext (1/1), interoperability (1/1), graphics (1/1), cd-rom (1/1)