Charts tracking tags in articles by Selenay Aytac
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Selenay Aytac, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Selenay Aytac articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Selenay Aytac.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Selenay Aytac referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Selenay Aytac
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Selenay Aytac
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Selenay Aytac:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Selenay Aytac
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Selenay Aytac refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Selenay Aytac
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Selenay Aytac
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Selenay Aytac, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Selenay Aytac
digital library (48/1), research (11/1), usability (5/1), europeana (3/1), mobile (3/1), digital preservation (2/1), bbc (2/1), long island university (2/1), multimedia (2/1), open access (2/1), archives (2/1), data (2/1), university of strathclyde (2/1), e-learning (2/1), university of sheffield (2/1), bibliographic data (1/1), accessibility (1/1), university of oxford (1/1), university of malta (1/1), glasgow caledonian university (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), resource discovery (1/1), metadata (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), framework (1/1), course design (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), library of congress (1/1), creative commons (1/1), national library of australia (1/1), manchester metropolitan university (1/1)