Charts tracking tags in articles by Dominik Lukes
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Dominik Lukes, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Dominik Lukes articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Dominik Lukes.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Dominik Lukes referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Dominik Lukes
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Dominik Lukes
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Dominik Lukes:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Dominik Lukes
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Dominik Lukes refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Dominik Lukes
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Dominik Lukes
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Dominik Lukes, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Dominik Lukes
accessibility (58/1), research (15/1), web accessibility initiative (12/1), wcag (10/1), bs8878 (10/1), w3c (6/1), standards (5/1), jisc techdis (5/1), bbc (3/1), vocabularies (3/1), ukoln (2/1), doi (2/1), university of bath (2/1), framework (2/1), web resources (2/1), rdwg (2/1), software (1/1), internet explorer (1/1), algorithm (1/1), multimedia (1/1), search technology (1/1), web 2.0 (1/1), dissemination (1/1), alt-c (1/1), e-learning (1/1), blog (1/1), higher education (1/1), google (1/1), operating system (1/1)