Charts tracking tags in articles by Carlos Silva
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Carlos Silva, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Carlos Silva articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Carlos Silva.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Carlos Silva referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Carlos Silva
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Carlos Silva
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Carlos Silva:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Carlos Silva
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Carlos Silva refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Carlos Silva
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Carlos Silva
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Carlos Silva, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Carlos Silva
research (120/1), data (75/1), data management (15/1), jisc (14/1), kaptur (12/1), vads (12/1), university for the creative arts (11/1), archives (10/1), preservation (9/1), curation (8/1), repositories (7/1), eprints (7/1), university of the arts london (5/1), infrastructure (5/1), data set (5/1), glasgow school of art (3/1), higher education (3/1), cataloguing (2/1), university of london (2/1), open access (2/1), framework (2/1), mrc (2/1), ahrc (2/1), semantic web (1/1), goldsmiths college (1/1), software (1/1), video (1/1), uk data archive (1/1), courtauld institute of art (1/1), cloud computing (1/1), university of bath (1/1), datacite (1/1), augmented reality (1/1), dcc (1/1), metadata (1/1), oer (1/1), northumbria university (1/1), hefce (1/1), falmouth university (1/1), canterbury christ church university (1/1), keepit (1/1), blog (1/1), scarlet (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), university of birmingham (1/1), digitisation (1/1), university of essex (1/1), university of leicester (1/1)