Charts tracking tags in articles by Shigeki Sugita
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Shigeki Sugita, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Shigeki Sugita articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Shigeki Sugita.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Shigeki Sugita referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Shigeki Sugita
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Shigeki Sugita
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Shigeki Sugita:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Shigeki Sugita
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Shigeki Sugita refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Shigeki Sugita
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Shigeki Sugita
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Shigeki Sugita, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Shigeki Sugita
repositories (99/2), open access (27/2), digital repository federation (25/1), research (25/2), hokkaido university (24/2), institutional repository (21/2), archives (14/2), database (10/2), metadata (8/2), copyright (7/2), sherpa (6/2), dspace (6/1), search technology (5/2), d-lib magazine (4/1), data (4/2), blog (4/1), romeo (4/2), oclc (3/1), daedalus (3/1), rsp (2/1), elsevier (2/1), identifier (2/1), cataloguing (2/2), cloud computing (2/1), xml schema (2/1), infrastructure (2/1), framework (2/1), facebook (2/1), bibliographic data (1/1), portal (1/1), software (1/1), schema (1/1), doi (1/1), standardisation (1/1), university of southampton (1/1), repositories support project (1/1), wikipedia (1/1), application profile (1/1), cranfield university (1/1), dissemination (1/1), twitter (1/1), dublin core (1/1), university of tokyo (1/1), higher education (1/1), google (1/1), openurl (1/1), digitisation (1/1), eprints (1/1)