Charts tracking tags in articles by Paula Callan
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Paula Callan, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Paula Callan articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Paula Callan.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Paula Callan referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Paula Callan
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Paula Callan
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Paula Callan:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Paula Callan
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Paula Callan refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Paula Callan
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Paula Callan
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Paula Callan, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Paula Callan
research (64/1), data (58/1), open access (57/1), queensland university of technology (14/1), repositories (12/1), altmetrics (12/1), eprints (10/1), infrastructure (7/1), university of sydney (6/1), open source (6/1), data set (6/1), copyright (5/1), open data (5/1), metadata (3/1), higher education (3/1), elsevier (2/1), data management (2/1), archives (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), niso (2/1), badc (2/1), creative commons (2/1), curation (2/1), licence (1/1), victoria university (1/1), rae (1/1), software (1/1), video (1/1), e-research (1/1), massachusetts institute of technology (1/1), doi (1/1), search technology (1/1), collection development (1/1), framework (1/1), dissemination (1/1), apple (1/1), portfolio (1/1), aggregation (1/1), griffith university (1/1), data citation (1/1)