Charts tracking tags in articles by Emma Nelms
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Emma Nelms, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Emma Nelms articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Emma Nelms.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Emma Nelms referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Emma Nelms
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Emma Nelms
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Emma Nelms:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Emma Nelms
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Emma Nelms refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Emma Nelms
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Emma Nelms
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Emma Nelms, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Emma Nelms
research (64/1), data (58/1), open access (57/1), queensland university of technology (14/1), repositories (12/1), altmetrics (12/1), eprints (10/1), infrastructure (7/1), university of sydney (6/1), open source (6/1), data set (6/1), copyright (5/1), open data (5/1), metadata (3/1), higher education (3/1), elsevier (2/1), data management (2/1), archives (2/1), institutional repository (2/1), niso (2/1), badc (2/1), creative commons (2/1), curation (2/1), licence (1/1), victoria university (1/1), rae (1/1), software (1/1), video (1/1), e-research (1/1), massachusetts institute of technology (1/1), doi (1/1), search technology (1/1), collection development (1/1), framework (1/1), dissemination (1/1), apple (1/1), portfolio (1/1), aggregation (1/1), griffith university (1/1), data citation (1/1)