Charts tracking usage of 'collection development'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'collection development' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'collection development'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'collection development' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'collection development' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'collection development'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'collection development' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'collection development' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'collection development'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'collection development'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'collection development'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'collection development'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'collection development'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'collection development'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'collection development', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'collection development'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'collection development'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'collection development'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'collection development'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'collection development'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'collection development'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'collection development', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'collection development'
fiona maclellan (31/1), stephen pinfield (11/3), matthew wilcox (8/1), jennifer weintraub (8/1), daniel chudnov (8/1), jeremy frumkin (8/1), raymond yee (8/1), penny garrod (6/3), terry reese (6/1), lorcan dempsey (5/2), sarah pearson (5/1), maureen pennock (5/2), andrew cox (4/2), dennis nicholson (4/1), manjula patel (4/1), john maccoll (3/2), lynn silipigni connaway (3/1), judith edwards (3/1), jenny hall (3/1), shirley hyatt (3/1), dave thompson (3/2), linda kerr (2/1), mike gardner (2/1), barbara sen (2/1), tim machin (2/1), judith clark (2/1), chris awre (2/2), caroline williams (2/1), paul meehan (2/1), gary brewerton (2/1), steve mitchell (2/1), chris hilton (2/1), philip beresford (2/1), eddy verbaan (2/1), angela joyce (2/1), lyndon pugh (1/1), peter williams (1/1), kevin bradley (1/1), jan simpson (1/1), heather dawson (1/1), colin webb (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), paul evan peters (1/1), michael day (1/1), alan dawson (1/1), marlene delhaye (1/1), bernard m scaife (1/1), stephanie kenna (1/1), david boyd (1/1), tertia coetsee (1/1), jeremy leighton john (1/1), shigeki sugita (1/1), lesly huxley (1/1), emma nelms (1/1), phil cross (1/1), sarah brown (1/1), alex ball (1/1), alison kilgour (1/1), elizabeth mchugh (1/1), allan parsons (1/1), katrina dean (1/1), sarah ormes (1/1), lizz jennings (1/1), muhammad rafiq (1/1), marilyn deegan (1/1), philippa broadley (1/1), paula callan (1/1), christopher hart (1/1), dorothea salo (1/1), stuart lee (1/1), kate robinson (1/1), lesa ng (1/1), ian rowlands (1/1), maurice line (1/1), david little (1/1), roddy macleod (1/1), laurence lockton (1/1), shirley keane (1/1), sue cook (1/1), emma place (1/1), stephanie bradbury (1/1), masako suzuki (1/1), brian kelly (1/1), roy tennant (1/1), richard green (1/1), schelle simcox (1/1), simon waddington (1/1)