Charts tracking usage of 'handle system'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'handle system' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'handle system'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'handle system' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'handle system' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'handle system'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'handle system' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'handle system' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'handle system'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'handle system'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'handle system'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'handle system'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'handle system'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'handle system'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'handle system', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'handle system'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'handle system'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'handle system'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'handle system'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'handle system'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'handle system'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'handle system', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'handle system'
emma tonkin (11/1), monica duke (9/1), andy powell (4/3), ian peacock (3/1), paul miller (3/1), mahendra mahey (3/2), paul walk (2/1), debbie campbell (1/1), alex ball (1/1), sandy shaw (1/1), kelly russell (1/1), richard jones (1/1), julie allinson (1/1)