Charts tracking tags in articles by Derek Law
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Derek Law, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Derek Law articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Derek Law.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Derek Law referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Derek Law
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Derek Law
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Derek Law:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Derek Law
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Derek Law refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Derek Law
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Derek Law
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Derek Law, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Derek Law
research (34/5), elib (23/4), jisc (21/3), open access (17/1), infrastructure (10/3), google (9/2), higher education (8/2), data (7/3), resource discovery (6/1), rae (5/3), archives (5/3), digitisation (5/2), dner (5/1), cataloguing (4/4), framework (4/2), university of strathclyde (4/3), british library (4/2), data set (4/2), copyright (3/3), stm (3/1), ukoln (3/2), video (3/1), digital library (3/2), d-lib magazine (3/2), google scholar (3/1), cni (2/1), software (2/2), standards (2/1), coalition for networked information (2/1), ejournal (2/1), repositories (2/2), dissemination (2/1), jisc information environment (2/1), cache (2/1), ebook (2/1), sosig (1/1), elsevier (1/1), ncsa (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), windows (1/1), university college london (1/1), ftp (1/1), digital asset management (1/1), google books (1/1), eevl (1/1), born digital (1/1), wiki (1/1), wireless (1/1), search technology (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), imperial college london (1/1), marc (1/1), university of bristol (1/1), digital academic repositories (1/1), tasi (1/1), dvd (1/1), interoperability (1/1), nhs (1/1), kings college london (1/2), apple (1/1), blog (1/1), open source (1/1), ietf (1/1), portfolio (1/1), jpeg (1/1), london business school (1/1), url (1/1), gopher (1/1), database (1/1), copac (1/1), digital object identifier (1/1)