Charts tracking tags in articles by Isobel Stark
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Isobel Stark, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Isobel Stark articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Isobel Stark.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Isobel Stark referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Isobel Stark
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Isobel Stark
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Isobel Stark:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Isobel Stark
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Isobel Stark refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Isobel Stark
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Isobel Stark
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Isobel Stark, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Isobel Stark
database (32/5), search technology (24/5), software (21/5), research (19/9), ukoln (17/10), elib (15/5), university of bath (13/9), higher education (11/4), video (10/2), institute of historical research (10/1), university of ulster (9/3), accessibility (7/3), copyright (7/6), telnet (7/1), standards (5/5), niss (4/1), opac (4/4), multimedia (4/2), archives (4/3), data (4/3), html (4/3), e-learning (4/2), bibliographic data (3/2), schema (3/1), cataloguing (3/2), ibm (3/2), bibliometrics (3/1), university of wales (3/1), intranet (3/3), sosig (2/2), windows (2/2), university of oxford (2/2), queens university belfast (2/1), information retrieval (2/2), cain (2/1), university of london (2/1), digital library (2/1), metadata (2/2), ihr-info (2/1), hefce (2/1), dublin core (2/2), open university (2/2), cd-rom (2/2), vt100 (2/1), w3c (1/1), rdf (1/1), acorn (1/1), bibliographic record (1/1), university of hertfordshire (1/1), university of surrey (1/1), ftp (1/1), mailbase (1/1), open access (1/1), only connect (1/1), browser (1/2), ejournal (1/1), bath information and data services (1/1), bldsc (1/1), passwords (1/1), hypertext (1/1), framework (1/1), dissemination (1/1), alt (1/1), web browser (1/1), jisc (1/1), graphics (1/1), apple (1/1), mac os (1/1), liverpool john moores university (1/1), british library (1/1), digital audio (1/1), digitisation (1/1), university of the west of england (1/1), talis (1/1)