Charts tracking usage of 'library management systems'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'library management systems' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
Data used in these charts is drawn from all articles tagged with 'library management systems', via our automated tagging system.
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'library management systems'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'library management systems' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'library management systems' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'library management systems'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'library management systems' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'library management systems' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'library management systems'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'library management systems'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'library management systems'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'library management systems'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'library management systems'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'library management systems'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'library management systems', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'library management systems'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'library management systems'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'library management systems'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'library management systems'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'library management systems'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'library management systems'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'library management systems', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'library management systems'
janifer gatenby (38/1), lorcan dempsey (22/3), graham seaman (22/2), tim wales (14/1), anna grigson (14/1), nick lewis (14/2), peter kiely (14/1), marlene delhaye (11/1), wendy taylor (8/2), jason cooper (8/3), mike lowndes (8/1), paul browning (8/1), michelle pauli (7/1), robin murray (7/1), gary brewerton (7/3), kathy teague (7/1), steve richardson (6/1), chris awre (6/1), andy powell (6/1), michael breaks (6/1), stephen pinfield (5/3), sarah ormes (5/4), brian whalley (5/1), bridget robinson (4/2), david palmer (4/2), robert kiley (3/1), rosemary russell (3/1), peter stubley (3/1), philip hunter (3/2), jeremy frumkin (3/2), dan chudnov (3/2), christy henshaw (3/1), grainne conole (2/1), john maccoll (2/2), peter binkley (2/1), mike rylander (2/1), michael j. giarlo (2/1), ian upton (2/1), ross singer (2/1), lizz jennings (2/1), christine dugdale (2/1), claire tylee (2/1), kate robinson (2/1), laurence lockton (2/1), rebecca linford (2/1), katrin flemming (2/1), elly cope (2/1), ed fay (2/1), lina coelho (2/1), ed summers (2/1), lyndon pugh (1/1), stephen harper (1/1), eric jukes (1/1), martin white (1/1), jill r. griffiths (1/1), andrew cox (1/1), chris rusbridge (1/1), tony kidd (1/1), sylvie lafortune (1/1), sarah pearson (1/1), peter brophy (1/1), john paschoud (1/1), andrew walsh (1/1), bernard m scaife (1/1), nicole harris (1/1), jon knight (1/1), christine fowler (1/1), ann chapman (1/1), emma tonkin (1/1), paul miller (1/1), robert john robertson (1/1), julian ball (1/1), sheila corrall (1/1), wilma alexander (1/1), dorothea salo (1/1), john gilby (1/1), christina claridge (1/1), frances boyle (1/1), clifford lynch (1/1), eric lease morgan (1/1), helen williams (1/1), mahendra mahey (1/1), jakob voss (1/1)