Charts tracking tags in articles by Dan Greenstein
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Dan Greenstein, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Dan Greenstein articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Dan Greenstein.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Dan Greenstein referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Dan Greenstein
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Dan Greenstein
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Dan Greenstein:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Dan Greenstein
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Dan Greenstein refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Dan Greenstein
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Dan Greenstein
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Dan Greenstein, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Dan Greenstein
data (66/1), ahds (56/1), cataloguing (28/1), archives (24/1), preservation (22/1), database (15/1), research (13/1), framework (12/1), university of oxford (7/1), metadata (7/1), search technology (6/1), data set (6/1), british library (5/1), software (4/1), digital preservation (4/1), interoperability (3/1), jisc (3/1), ftp (2/1), multimedia (2/1), vocabularies (2/1), digital archive (2/1), repositories (2/1), marc (2/1), dublin core (2/1), kings college london (2/1), gopher (2/1), ncsa (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), ukoln (1/1), video (1/1), standards (1/1), university of york (1/1), gif (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), sgml (1/1), ead (1/1), digital library (1/1), tei (1/1), resource management (1/1), oclc (1/1), html (1/1), british museum (1/1), data model (1/1), higher education (1/1), jpeg (1/1), tiff (1/1), digital audio (1/1), url (1/1), operating system (1/1), university of warwick (1/1)