Charts tracking tags in articles by Andrew Cox
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Andrew Cox, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Andrew Cox articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Andrew Cox.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Andrew Cox referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Andrew Cox
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Andrew Cox
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Andrew Cox:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Andrew Cox
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Andrew Cox refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Andrew Cox
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Andrew Cox
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Andrew Cox, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Andrew Cox
research (66/4), data (61/1), data management (25/1), passwords (14/2), software (12/4), dcc (10/1), metadata (9/1), search technology (9/2), database (9/2), rdmrose (9/1), curation (8/1), digital curation (7/1), url (7/2), windows (5/1), jisc (5/3), university of sheffield (5/1), open access (4/1), browser (4/1), archives (4/3), repositories (4/1), collection development (4/2), data citation (4/1), bibliographic data (3/2), cataloguing (3/2), digital library (3/1), copyright (2/2), open data (2/1), uk data archive (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), south bank university (2/2), ifla (2/1), higher education (2/2), knowledge base (2/1), data set (2/1), e-science (2/1), sosig (1/1), niss (1/1), licence (1/1), cookie (1/1), ukoln (1/2), e-research (1/1), provenance (1/1), opac (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), sgml (1/1), arl (1/1), telnet (1/1), infrastructure (1/1), web portal (1/1), bibliometrics (1/1), library management systems (1/1), institutional repository (1/1), usability (1/1), american library association (1/1), university of wales (1/1), northumbria university (1/1), d-lib magazine (1/1), microsoft (1/1), sconul (1/1), framework (1/1), open education (1/1), php (1/1), elib (1/1), datum for health (1/1), library of congress (1/1), biometrics (1/1), preservation (1/1), google search (1/1), british library (1/1), national library (1/1), knowledge management (1/1), national library of australia (1/1), university of essex (1/1), operating system (1/1), intranet (1/1)