Charts tracking usage of 'internet archive'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'internet archive' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'internet archive'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'internet archive' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'internet archive' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'internet archive'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'internet archive' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'internet archive' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'internet archive'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'internet archive'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'internet archive'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'internet archive'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'internet archive'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'internet archive'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'internet archive', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'internet archive'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'internet archive'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'internet archive'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'internet archive'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'internet archive'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'internet archive'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'internet archive', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'internet archive'
constance rinaldo (16/1), tom baione (16/1), judith warnement (16/1), martin r. kalfatovic (16/1), susan fraser (16/1), michael day (12/4), brian kelly (10/2), john maccoll (9/2), matthew brack (6/1), michelle pauli (5/1), marieke guy (4/2), richard davis (3/1), maureen pennock (3/3), phil bradley (3/2), kim durante (2/1), olivia walsby (2/1), paul gerhardt (2/1), alexandra eveleigh (2/1), laura akerman (2/1), philip beresford (2/1), sarah rayner (2/1), christopher eddie (2/1), jeanna nikolov-ramirez gaviria (1/1), chris rusbridge (1/1), yola park (1/1), lieke ploeger (1/1), fedor bochow (1/1), nick nicholas (1/1), kerry blinco (1/1), liz lyon (1/1), neil beagrie (1/1), nigel ward (1/1), manjula patel (1/1), philip pothen (1/1), alastair dunning (1/1), clemens neudecker (1/1)