Charts tracking tags in articles by Dan Fleming
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Dan Fleming, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Dan Fleming articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Dan Fleming.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Dan Fleming referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Dan Fleming
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Dan Fleming
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Dan Fleming:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Dan Fleming
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Dan Fleming refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Dan Fleming
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Dan Fleming
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Dan Fleming, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Dan Fleming
research (10/2), elib (10/2), software (7/1), interoperability (5/1), archives (4/2), schema (3/1), web browser (3/1), standards (2/2), university of ulster (2/2), java (2/1), html (2/1), university of oxford (1/1), ukoln (1/1), authentication (1/1), ibm (1/1), university of bath (1/1), browser (1/1), metadata (1/1), microsoft (1/1), framework (1/1), dublin core (1/1), jisc (1/1), graphics (1/1), url (1/1), database (1/1), operating system (1/1)