Charts tracking tags in articles by Kelly Russell
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Kelly Russell, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Kelly Russell articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Kelly Russell.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Kelly Russell referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Kelly Russell
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Kelly Russell
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Kelly Russell:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Kelly Russell
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Kelly Russell refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Kelly Russell
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Kelly Russell
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Kelly Russell, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Kelly Russell
metadata (27/3), digital preservation (24/2), preservation (22/2), elib (21/5), cni (20/2), doi (19/1), jisc (16/4), database (13/1), software (12/3), research (12/3), dublin core (11/2), data (9/2), copyright (8/4), higher education (8/5), ukoln (7/2), archives (7/2), search technology (7/1), url (6/1), cataloguing (5/1), standards (5/1), digital library (5/3), framework (5/4), intellectual property (4/2), identifier (4/1), video (3/1), infrastructure (3/3), digital archive (3/1), british library (3/2), national library (3/2), wipo (2/1), windows (2/1), coalition for networked information (2/2), opac (2/1), born digital (2/1), resource discovery (2/1), marc (2/1), microsoft (2/2), de montfort university (2/2), hypertext (2/2), oclc (2/2), ripple (2/1), digitisation (2/1), national library of australia (2/1), university of california berkeley (1/1), file format (1/1), schema (1/1), university of leeds (1/1), ftp (1/1), oxford university press (1/1), oais (1/1), usability (1/1), bibliographic control (1/1), lund university (1/1), tasi (1/1), cnri (1/1), ahds (1/1), kings college london (1/1), handle system (1/1), aggregation (1/1), data set (1/1), griffith university (1/1), z39.50 (1/1), university of essex (1/1), digital object identifier (1/1), operating system (1/1), unicode (1/1)