Charts tracking tags in articles by Sue Welsh
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Sue Welsh, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Sue Welsh articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Sue Welsh.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Sue Welsh referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Sue Welsh
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Sue Welsh
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Sue Welsh:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Sue Welsh
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Sue Welsh refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Sue Welsh
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Sue Welsh
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Sue Welsh, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Sue Welsh
midrib (34/1), research (19/7), data (13/3), elib (13/6), database (12/5), mla (11/1), search technology (9/3), data set (9/2), cd-rom (6/2), mrc (6/5), licence (5/3), software (5/3), jisc (5/1), url (5/1), copyright (4/2), archives (4/2), subject gateway (3/2), university of bristol (3/1), dublin core (3/2), standards (2/1), eevl (2/1), visualisation (2/1), metadata (2/1), framework (2/1), interoperability (2/1), newcastle university (2/1), graphics (2/2), national library (2/2), gopher (2/1), sosig (1/1), bibliographic data (1/1), thesaurus (1/1), privacy (1/1), university of oxford (1/1), cataloguing (1/1), provenance (1/1), multimedia (1/1), mailbase (1/1), omni project (1/1), browser (1/1), ilrt (1/1), web services (1/1), robert gordon university (1/1), dissemination (1/1), web resources (1/1), university of cambridge (1/1), nhs (1/1), latex (1/1), higher education (1/1), british medical association (1/1), medical subject headings (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), digitisation (1/1), shared resource (1/1), z39.50 (1/1), edina (1/1)