Charts tracking tags in articles by Graham Jefcoate
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Graham Jefcoate, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Graham Jefcoate articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Graham Jefcoate.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Graham Jefcoate referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Graham Jefcoate
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Graham Jefcoate
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Graham Jefcoate:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Graham Jefcoate
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Graham Jefcoate refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Graham Jefcoate
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Graham Jefcoate
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Graham Jefcoate, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Graham Jefcoate
research (57/3), digital library (29/3), british library (12/3), search technology (8/1), dissemination (8/3), elib (8/3), data (6/1), ukoln (5/2), hypertext (5/1), higher education (5/1), software (4/2), cataloguing (4/3), archives (3/2), copyright (2/2), video (2/1), information society (2/2), portico (2/2), infrastructure (2/1), de montfort university (2/2), jisc (2/2), cd-rom (2/2), accessibility (1/1), windows (1/1), identifier (1/1), university of hertfordshire (1/1), subject gateway (1/1), multimedia (1/1), university of bath (1/1), national library of the netherlands (1/1), resource description (1/1), java (1/1), html (1/1), web browser (1/1), graphics (1/1), nhs (1/1), university of sheffield (1/1), university of edinburgh (1/1), library of congress (1/1), national library (1/1), url (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), digitisation (1/1)