Charts tracking tags in articles by Seamus Ross
Interactive charts on this page show tags in articles published by Seamus Ross, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Top tags in Seamus Ross articles
This chart shows up to 10 tags most frequently associated with Seamus Ross.
- select term label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by Seamus Ross referring to this term
- the default view of articles and total usage shows overall comparisons of top terms used by Seamus Ross
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on total usage of each term
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on numbers of articles referring to each term
Long tail: all tags in articles by Seamus Ross
This data chart shows relative distribution of data associated with tags in articles written by Seamus Ross:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 tags
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other tags also associated with Seamus Ross
- vertical axis marks the number of articles in which Seamus Ross refers to a term
- horizontal axis marks total usage of a term by Seamus Ross
- darker points in this chart indicate overlaps of terms mentioned in same number of articles with same total usage
Complete list of tags associated with Seamus Ross
Here is a list of tracked terms used by Seamus Ross, ordered by total usage of each term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each tag's position in the chart (total usage / number of articles).
- term names provide links to overviews of relevant articles by Seamus Ross
research (5/1), university of cambridge (5/1), university of edinburgh (3/1), university of oxford (2/1), university of leeds (2/1), university of portsmouth (1/1), university of surrey (1/1), university college london (1/1), university of manchester (1/1), birkbeck college (1/1), courtauld institute of art (1/1), university of glasgow (1/1), university of kent (1/1), university of southampton (1/1), university of london (1/1), university of lancaster (1/1), university of strathclyde (1/1), university of reading (1/1), university of exeter (1/1), institute of historical research (1/1), preservation (1/1), british library (1/1), loughborough university (1/1), university of warwick (1/1)