Charts tracking usage of 'bath profile'
Interactive charts on this page show usage of the term 'bath profile' in Ariadne articles, tracking usage from 1996 (when publication started) to present (as of most recently published issue).
See our charts FAQ for more explanations of data charts presented here and elsewhere on our site.
Timeline of references to 'bath profile'
This data chart includes two timelines:
- 'articles' timeline tracks the number of articles that mention 'bath profile' (per date)
- 'total usage' timeline tracks all references throughout articles to 'bath profile' (per date)
Relative recency of references to 'bath profile'
This data chart highlights bands of recency:
- numbers of articles referring to 'bath profile' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
- total usage of 'bath profile' recently (within previous year), mid-term (between one and three years), and longer-term (older than three years)
Top 10: authors most frequently referring to 'bath profile'
This chart shows up to 10 authors most frequently using this term 'bath profile'.
- select author name label (near bottom of each column) to see an overview of all articles by author referring to 'bath profile'
- the default view of articles and total usage shows how these authors compare overall
- de-select the 'articles' label to hide this data set and focus on how these authors compare by total usage of 'bath profile'
- de-select the ''total usage' label to hide this data set to focus on how these authors compare by total numbers of articles referring to 'bath profile'
Long tail: all authors referring to 'bath profile'
This data chart shows all authors referring to 'bath profile', ordered by each author's number of articles mentioning this term versus total usage of this term:
- points in red plot data related to the top 10 authors most frequently referring to 'bath profile'
- points in blue plot the (more or less) long tail of other authors also referring to 'bath profile'
- vertical axis marks the number of articles by an author referring to 'bath profile'
- horizontal axis marks an author's total usage of term 'bath profile'
Note that darker points in this chart can indicate overlaps where several authors have written the same numbers of articles with the same total usage of this term 'bath profile'.
Complete list of authors discussing 'bath profile'
Here is a list of all authors referring to 'bath profile', ordered by total usage of this term.
- numbers in parentheses indicate each author's relative distribution in the chart above (total usage / number of articles).
- author names provide links to overviews of articles by each author discussing 'bath profile'
fraser nicolaides (21/1), paul miller (15/5), andy powell (9/3), john gilby (7/2), peter stubley (6/2), philip hunter (5/3), helena gillis (4/1), liz lyon (4/1), verity brack (4/1), marian hogg (4/1), steve richardson (3/1), matthew dovey (2/1), dennis nicholson (2/1), alice grant (2/1), sandy shaw (2/1), ruth martin (1/1), stephen pinfield (1/1), chris rusbridge (1/1), jessica lindholm (1/1), manjula patel (1/1), rachel heery (1/1)